Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm Back

Hello Everyone,

I know it's been quite a while since I posted but my computer decided to crash on me and I didn't really have access to anything that would allow me to really post until here recently so here I am once again.

Since the last time I posted its not coming up on the close of the school year (Laci's first year of school) and after the summer break is over she will be a 1st grader and her sister Kailee will be  a kindergartner. I can't believe it. I truly seems like only yesterday they were babies and not they are going out into the big world. sigh

Also since I last posted decided to venture out again to find something better suited for our family as far as me getting to work from home and I finally found it. I am now a proud independent Mary Kay consultant and I absolutely love it. It gives me the freedom and flexibility that I need to be able to work around my family and their needs. It also provides me with the opportunity to help other woman feel empowered and beautiful which I love. The company is built on the foundation of God first, family second and career third which was another win win for me because that is important to me

We are also looking to move which I'm excited about but the packing and unpacking and all that comes along with it is not exciting at all to me. I was hoping that hubby would agree to moving back to FL but that doesn't appear to be in the cards for us right now so looks like we will be staying around this area... Oh joy.. haha

All and all I can't complain though because I have wonderful, beautiful children, a wonderful husband and of course God.

I hope that we at least get to take a vacation to FL this summer though because Mom just moved there again and we sure miss her and it would be a fun experience for the girls since they have never been.

So what has everyone else been up too? What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment