Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ready Or Not Here It Comes

Yep, it's getting closer to that time for my oldest to start kindergarten and my baby (4) is not far behind. We invested in a home school program to start them on because we want to give them every advantage possible and they are already smart as can be anyway.

Needless to say as much as I love to watch them grow and learn and have so much fun while they are getting this knowledge and learning more and more everyday I can honestly say I'm not ready for them to grow up and start in on this new journey, but as the title says, ready or not here it comes.

Both my girls love learning and can't wait to be in school and they are really loving the new home school program and I know this of course is all good for them but again I'm just not ready lol

I remember it just like i was yesterday for each of them being born and holding them for the first time and just wanted that moment to last forever. It was love at first sight and definitely a love like no other love I've ever felt in my life.

I've watched them grow and learn over the years and it just amazes me what they have learned and continue to learn even before their "school days."

I absolutely love watching them play together and how they teach one another new things. It really bring me joy and happiness to see this. They do so well together and they truly are best friends. 

School was always harder for me because I had learning disabilities and I was almost to the point that I didn't really want to go but I knew I had to and now I'm glad I did.

Education is so important and I've even since gone back to school to get my Associates so I'm glad to see them as such an early age loving to learn and wanting more and more knowledge. It really puts that warm feeling in my heart to see them so happy about it.

I just can't believe even still how fast there years have gone and the fact that this new mile stone is fast approaching. I guess no mater how much I am not ready or how much I think I don't like it, I still better prepare myself as best I can and try to be ready because indeed ready or not here it comes.

1 comment:

  1. I totally here you! You will be alright, and remember, if school doesn't work out for the girls, you can always home school them.

    ReplyDelete