Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday With Loves

It's Saturday May 18, 2013. I am home with the two littlest loves of my life while hubby is working. I really enjoy being home with. I enjoy watching them grow and play together and I enjoy spending time with them watching movies and playing.

They are both so smart. As you may or may not know my oldest Laci is in kindergarten this year and its amazing to see how much she has grown and has learned over the past year and even beyond that. She is such a smart, bright and loving girl.

Her sister Kailee will be going into kindergarten next year and she is so smart, bright and loving too. It amazes me with her how much she has grown and has learned even before heading into school. I try to work with her on her reading and she loves ABC Mouse too and learns a lot from that program.

Both girls love to learn new things and I am just one proud Mama and could not ask for better children and thank God for them.

Not sure what  the plans are for the day since hubby wont even get of work until 3PM but I am hoping we can find something fun to do because being stuck at home looking at the same walls doing the same thing day after day just gets old and I need something new lol

How many of you could agree with that?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't complain to much because there is someone out there who also has it harder than I do and I am very blessed. I guess we all need a little venting every no and again though, right?

As I'm sitting here writing this I am watching my girls imaginations come to life as they pretend to be different animals and build forts to play house. I've heard it said that boys are more active and girls are just reserved and quiet for the most part. Well my girls are pretty shy until they get to know you but once they know you all bets are off then. Plus when it's just the two of them they play so well together and its just amazing to see the love they share for one another. I love it!

Guess I'll go be the good wife for now and do my hubby's work laundry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment