Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Awesome Weekend

We had an awesome Memorial Day weekend. My husband had to work Saturday but was off Sunday (as he always is) and he was off Monday too of course. I love when he has days off and we can spend that extra time as a family. Saturday we had a small birthday party for my daughter who will be turning 5 on Thursday Its was a lot of fun and she was so so happy and of course when my babies are happy Mommy is happy too.

Then Sunday we hung around the house for the most part and its was fun. The girls played and we had more family time and it was so relaxing and much needed. Monday we didn't do much in the line of really going anywhere accept to dinner and target just to look around and get out for bit. Again another great day as a family and even more relaxing time.

I really enjoy spending time with my family and every minute of it is so special and important to me. Its doesn't matter if we have busy schedule of things to do or if its low key and relaxed, as long as we are together I am happy.

When we went out to dinner Monday night they staff sang happy birthday to my daughter and brought her and her sister ice cream.. The look on her face was priceless as they came to sing to her. They started clapping from across the room and my girls both know that when we are out some place to eat and people start clapping its because they are going to sing happy birthday. Little did my daughter know that this time is was for her. It was so sweet to see the look on her face and how happy she was that this time is was about her and something special for her. Love it!

Hope everyone else had a fun enjoyable safe weekend too.

Blessings,
Nikki Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment